Sunday, July 6, 2008
Wow.
I havent been on here for a while, now I have I? So... schools out for the summer. Whoo! But I havent seen very many people. I went to one party, one person's house, and a BBQ. They were fun though, no doubt about that. Im getting more into writing and ESPECIALLY photography. I adore it. :) Im going camping in two weeks and a few days after I get back from that Im going to my favorite camp ever. I CANNOT wait, AT all. Its going to be so much fun. And I have one friend who will probably come visit me when Im camping; at the moment she's at her moms house so she's not even in the same state that I am at the moment. How sad. :( But I cant wait to see her! And next year will be amazing, I just know it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What is your favorite camp?
Post a Comment